My story with learning computer

Day 4

This is the century of technology all fields depend on technology if you want to start learning computer start with Excel and word or the office programs 🛸💻

At the beginning i had no idea about computers technology although I khnow that  the computer controls everything in life in the world. So I decided to get into the world of computer .I joined a computer course to learn everything about computer programs and it was a good decision because i learned alot of excel skills such a click (control.O) open a saved file (control z) go back a step (control A) select all text ( control c ) copy  ( control v ) paste (control p) print .

If you want to calculate come body’s salary and it is from to and who writes the instructions made a mistake and wrote a number out of this range  choose data in tabs and choose data validation and write in allow (whole number) data (between) and write minimum and maximum what you wants and put messages or wrong alert 🚨.

تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة